April 17, 2008

She's back!

I met Jaime about 5 years ago and just knew that she would be amazing in front of the camera.  I asked if I could photograph her and she was totally game.  The photos that emerged from that session were the most fun to develop and print.  Whether she is being Jaime or acting out a character; the same magic exists within her eyes and expressions.  Then Jaime moved and I knew I lost an extraordinary model.  Well the girl is back and upon hearing the news I got crazy excited!!  We went back to that cemetery and I was blown away all over again.  Plus, I had so much fun working with these photos digitally; coming up with a different look for each of them.  



















1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:15 PM

    Great photos...no surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...