October 25, 2011

we be picking pumpkins

I don't know what it is about this particular autumn but I am going nuts for pumpkins, gourds, and potted mums.  These photos are from our 2nd pumpkin picking outing.  Last couple of years it was about cider doughnuts and apple cider but I haven't found cider doughnuts yet.  Jbear fell asleep in the car kind of early but when I waved a cookie in his face he woke up and got excited when he saw the GooBaa (goat) hanging out a few feet from our car.

101511a.jpg

101511b.jpg

101511c.jpg
I love the papery looking texture of this pumpkin.

101511d.jpg

101511i.jpg
We got one (or two or three)

101511h.jpg

101511g.jpg

101511e.jpg

101511f.jpg

We ended the day at our little cousin's birthday party where they had a really awesome swing attached to a high tree branch.  And my kid loves swings!!!

More photos coming, I think I am too sore to do anything else.  My sister in law and I went to a Zumba class together last night and it kicked my butt.

3 comments:

  1. mindy5:03 PM

    love it !! more pics! more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a super fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your kiddo is getting so big. And so so cute! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...