October 10, 2011

cleaning up these tumbleweeds....

It's not like I don't have stuff to blog about... it's nonsense mind you but I would still like to blog about it.  However, my love for Zumba is taking over all my time.  Right now it's all I think about!  I am trying to work on my choreography and take as many classes I can and not feel like passing out.  I really hope I can start teaching soon.  Regardless so many other things are going on right now- good and bad but mostly good!

This weekend was great.  Joel, Jbear and I drove to my college campus and walked around where I used to live when Joel and I first dated.  I also went to a baby shower for a friend that I've known since middle school.  A little photo location scouting was done and a 60th birthday celebration for one of Joel's uncles ended our fun little weekend.

This is what I wore on Saturday for our date to see 50/50.  I wore the same thing to the baby shower minus the knee high socks and black wedges instead of my boots.
10811a.jpg
Dress: GAP, Belt: TJMaxx  Tights: Target,  Socks: Sock Dreams,  Madden Girl boots: DSW,  Feather Necklace: Buenos Aires,  Bracelet: F21.


Every nice weekend I say that I want to drive around and find new places to take photographs but we never do it.  Finally we did the location scouting part but not the taking photographs part.  J and I snapped a few photos to check the lighting, etc.

10911a.jpg

I basically pretended that Joel was a little kid when I was taking his photo near this tree hence his really silly smile.

10911b.jpg

I have SO SO SO many photos to blog- I hope I get to them before the year is over.  I also need to invest in a few more external hard drives- seriously so many photos!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the tall socks with the patterned tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is ADORABLE!! I loved 50/50 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...