These photos help remind me that having a toddler is a pretty fun adventure (









I don't know what he is doing with his lips but it kills me anyway!
Come back later this afternoon for something super fun. Alright, I'll just tell you... it's a giveaway and you're going to love it!!!
oh the face !! i can't stand this kid !! can't wait to give him lots of unwanted squeezes in december!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love getting bombarded with photos of your kiddo! They are awesome and his curls kill me. You guys holding hands is also pretty awesome. xxo
ReplyDeleteMindy- His face kills me too and I wonder how he feels when he sees me making "I want to squeeze you like crazy" faces at him.
ReplyDeleteAndrea- Yay, that's so sweet. Yes, his curls are so sweet but they don't curl as much in this colder weather. They need heat and humidity to thrive.