November 4, 2011

Friday Lovin' Music

I had no idea I was such a Beyonce' fan but I can't get over how fun this video is:


It took watching it numerous times to realize that it's part of a really great initiative.


I just saw Feist on Wednesday night and she was amazing!!!  I was also blown away by the girls singing along with her- their vocals are crazy good.


I keep forgetting to bring non Zumba music with me in the car so I've been listening to the radio more often and this song plays non stop.  I can see it getting on my nerves soon but right now I think it's sweet!


I just can't get over how amazing this song is, how incredible her voice is and how powerful it feels.  It's just so personal and I feel kind of like a voyeur for listening to it.  Here is an amazing live version too.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!  Tonight we're going out for Sushi, edamame, and red bean ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...