February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day- Getting My Craft On

I am way too excited for Valentine's Day!  I have always loved Valentine's Day (the strawberry frosted donuts or berry bagels with strawberry cream cheese or Whitman sampler my dad used to get just for me so I could poke my finger through each chocolate to find the caramel or fudge) but this year along with chocolate and artificial strawberry I am excited for making decorations.

I'm trying to be good and recycle a lot of the paper I already have but I did get a few new things.  I'll be sharing whatever manifests, during the week.  A lot of inspiration I found on pinterest, obviously.


2212c.jpg

2212b.jpg

2512b.jpg
And some carnations... I love love love carnations!!  There were so many shades of pink that I'm planning to go back and get more!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! looking forward to seeing what you come up with. those carnations are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, do share more, would love to see the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! thank you for posting this now, too, bc it reminds me that i totally bought a bunch of pre-cut hearts at paper source last weekend and with all of the Life Events this past week totally forgot to make my Valentine's day garland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was the only one who likes carnations! I guess because they say it's the poor man's roses, but I can't help but love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...