August 11, 2011

one track mind

I have so much I want to blog... I know I say that ALL the time!!  I have photos and stories and just nonsense to occupy this space but I have been obsessed... like truly obsessed with watching this video non stop.


They move like liquid, like liquid!  I'm in awe!!

I am also in awe of this video:


It's so interesting to see the different styles of dance side by side- both amazing and beautiful in their own way.

And I've been dancing up a storm in my living room.  Who would have thought that it would be so hard to find adult classes!  I've been calling up dance studios but I guess since it's the summer it's a little slower.  I just want to go take class after class.  In the meantime I'll just keep playing Aaliyah and Missy and dance in the privacy of my own house.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had taken more ballet classes as a kid. It is such a pretty form of dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these videos you posted. Yeah, I daydream about taking dance classes. Hope you can find a place to take some near u in the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! You can always email me at cynthiathat@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...